Senior Business Analyst, Finance Department
SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Société Générale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
DFIN (Finance) is a Change team in charge of transforming Finance department and its related BAU functions. In Asia, the team is also covering Product Control, Market and Credit Risk monitoring functions.
The team is mainly focusing on non-IT initiatives / projects and is acting as the authority for process design & operating model on its perimeter. He / She will report locally to the head of DFIN (Finance) Asia team.
STEER DFIN (Finance) & MACC (Product Control, Market / Credit Risk monitoring) Transformation
The Senior Business Analyst is in charge of:
- Defining & leading strategic projects roadmap orientations
- Steering budget with sponsors and ensure budget execution
- Challenging IT program orientations / roadmaps / costs (critical view out of project framework) based on expertise, 360 degree perspective of operational processes and ongoing evolutions
The Senior Business Analyst is also in charge of:
- Contributing to the strategy of the Operating Model (IS Strategy for example)
- Ensuring and proposing solution to handle the alignment of the global Finance processes in Asia
- Providing support to DFIN (Finance) & MACC (Product Control) team for any re-organization or optimization of the Operating Model
Eventually, the Senior Business Analyst is in charge of:
- Identifying the opportunity of improvement
- Proposing new way of thinking and promoting innovation
- Driving the functional changes such as process improvements or any project not involving IT
- Contribute to the projects roadmap definition of Finance in Asia especially for projects related to Product Control, Market & Credit Risk
- Identification of the opportunity of improvement
- Participate to the definition of the strategy and the transformation roadmap
- Perform opportunity studies prior to the launch of a project
- Propose target operating model in line with global / regional standard taking local specifics into account
- Follow-up user's need in terms of budget prioritization and perform diagnostic analysis if required
- Participate to the re-organization projects impacting Finance and provide deep insight on the processes
- Drive the different continuous improvements initiatives for Finance & Product Control perimeter
- Accompany the production team in the Change Management
- Engineer degree, MSc, MBA, Bsc / BA, CPA / CA, CFA, FRM would be a plus
- Office pack, internal IT architecture (FO to Accounting), Capital Market business knowledge, Functional knowledge on Product Control processes (PnL certification, product valuation, income attribution & Risk analysis), Project Management skills, process re-engineering.
- Team player, approachable and team oriented
- Ability to analyze / handle complex issues (strong analytical sense)
- Ability to give a synthetic overview (good oral & written communication)
- Adaptability, Autonomy, Ability to drive the change