Analyst, DCM (Global Capital Markets - Corporate Finance and Capital Markets)
China Merchants Securities International Company Co., Limited (“we”), wholly owned by China Merchant Securities Company Limited (Stock Code: 6099.HK/600999.SH), is principally engaged in the provision of a wide range of financial services including brokerage, corporate financing, sales and trading, leveraged and structured lending, asset management, private equity, global commodities and futures. We are searching high caliber talents to help develop and take part in the growth of our business.
- Assist in project execution and origination, including pitch-book and proposal preparation;
- Provide full deal execution function, including liaison with clients and other external parties and other logistics / administrative matters as relevant;
- Conduct the Due Diligence and Credit Analysis;
- Execute bond public offerings and private issuance;
- Structure and price the bond transactions;
- Monitor the clients and market to seek potential Capital Markets opportunities;
- Conduct Regulations Updates, Pitch books, Due Diligence and Industry Analysis;
- Support the internal management report(s) / presentation(s) as necessary;
- Arrange and coordinate road shows; and
- Perform such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by the superiors.
- A minimum of 1 year of DCM deal execution experience in investment banking or other reputable financial institutions preferred;
- MBA graduate highly preferred; Bachelor Degree holder with outstanding academic background and professional qualification such as CPA/ CFA will also be considered;
- Knowledge in bond issuance and structured debt;
- Familiar with Asia securities regulations and market practice;
- Attained related SFC regulatory criteria for carrying out capital markets activities;
- A good team player with strong analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work efficiently under high pressure; and
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin).
We offer attractive remuneration and benefits including 5-day working week to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume including your CURRENT and EXPECTED salary to Head of Human Resources Division, China Merchants Securities International Company Limited, 48/F, One Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong or by email.
Personal data provided will be used by us for recruitment and related purposes, which is strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong) for Applicants for Employment. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider your applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after 2 years or such other period as prescribed by the applicable laws.