Director of Sales and Business Development (Arabic Speaker)
- Building and managing a large, diverse and active base of Institutional, Family Office clients and Ultra High Net Worth individuals.
- Develops the overall sales strategy, business plan and budget.
- Originate new products ideas and development in conjunction with the research team and business model.
- Drives the business and product development of the sales department through a sustained sales and marketing campaign across the region.
- Conducts or facilitates regular communications, meetings and updates with other company's client-facing departments to ensure a focused approach to all existing and potential clients.
- Work with all business units on marketing and developing new products expanding company's overall product offering, creating a stronger relationship throughout our client universe.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Buy side or Sell side Investment firm with at least 8 years of that being in Sales and Product development in a Financial Services entity.
- Broad based knowledge/experience in the Financial Services Industry within the GCC region.
- Master's degree or above, preferably MBA or CFA
- Arabic written and verbal communication skills
Interested candidates please apply to this advertisement directly or send your CV to email@example.com
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*