Corporate Finance M&A Lead Advisory - Assistant Manager
One of the Big 4 is seeking to expand by recruiting Assistant Managers with either experience in M&A or with a particular interest in moving into M&A.
Attractive client base including entrepreneurs and private companies, private equity funds and larger corporates undertaking transactions. Our deal sizes typically fall in the £50m to £400m value range.
The position is on the company's London office, however travel will be required for client based projects. Whilst some clients are based locally, time is spent on site with clients located further afield.
- Supporting the team with advising on a range of buy-side and sell-side transactions.
- Assisting with the day to day management of transactions which includes preparation of information memoranda, management presentations, valuation analysis and taking responsibility for the preparation of information and client communications.
- Industry research for both deal origination and transaction analysis.
- Valuation and financial modelling, including Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) and Leverage Buyout (LBO) analysis.
- Supporting both marketing and business development opportunities.
- Working effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution.
- Capability to contribute towards development and implementation of often innovative and bespoke M&A strategies for each transaction.
- Excellent numeracy skills with keen attention to detail and the ability to absorb and interpret large amounts of data quickly.
- Client and team focus, with ability to work quickly and establish effective working relationships
- A good level of meeting and presentational skills.
- Logical and meticulous approach to problem solving.
- High level of project management and organisational skills.
- Ability to undertake detailed financial/commercial exploration for inclusion in client reports.
- Experience or potential to be involved in business development activities and pitching.
- Ability to establish good working relationships with teams in different product/service lines and geographies.
- ACA, CFA or equivalent accounting/finance qualification, though not essential depending on other experience.