Senior Portfolio Specialist (Private Banking)
- Promote in-house trade ideas, one-to-one recommendations & strategies on global wealth management products in Insurance, Equity, FX, Fixed Income, Commodity and Alternate Investment Products to frontline sales staff for high net worth customers.
- Assist the Head of Investment Advisory in designing and implementing sales campaigns to explore business opportunities and boost the sales momentum.
- Participate in the Bank's project teams or special task forces and facilitate the PB's related infrastructure and product developments. Provide Additional Investment Services, including Portfolio Allocation Service to customers.
- Provide training and support Relationship Managers to provide Additional Investment Services, including Portfolio Allocation Service to customers.
- Source and develop investment products to execute strategic investment plan for high net worth customers and to achieve revenue and profit targets for Private Banking.
- Assist in promoting the Bank's Private Banking Franchise through relevant marketing activities, seminars and training.
- Cultivate and maintain professional relationship with investment products suppliers, both internal and external, including 3rd party investment product supplier and fund houses for optimum service delivery.
- Conduct investment research covering global markets and all major asset classes, and compile reports on macro economy and investment outlook.
- Degree holder in Business, Finance or related discipline.
- Relevant professional qualifications, such as CPWP, CFA, CFP, etc., will be an added advantage.
- Possess qualifications under SFC & IIQAS for marketing investment and insurance products respectively.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in banking and wealth management; preferably with experience in Bancassurance.
- Familiar with private banking products and other retail banking wealth management products.
- Sound knowledge in compliance and internal control aspect of banking industry.
- Good experience and skill set in serving Mainland Chinese customers and dealing with Chinese institutions preferable.
- Good knowledge in risk assessment and credit analysis.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with an analytical mind.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries email to mailto:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.