Head of US Corporate Access Execution
The Corporate Access Associate is a business partner to portfolio managers and research professional whose primary purpose is to execute the process that connects T. Rowe Price investment staff to companies of investment interest, primarily through arranging meetings with company management and coordinating internally to ensure that meeting logistics are properly established and recorded in our Research Management System (RMS).
The candidate will:
- Establish an efficient and reliable process to coordinate company meeting requests from our investment staff.
- Contact and work directly with company management teams (CEOs, CFOs, Investor Relations, etc.) to request meetings, confirm interest, and determine timing/location for meetings with our investment team.
- Handle daily corporate access efforts for T. Rowe Price, including planning, preparing, executing and reporting on meetings with company management teams.
- Help establish and follow an efficient and reliable process to facilitate company meeting requests from our investment staff.
- Work directly with investment staff (Portfolio Managers, Sector PMs, Associate PMs, Analysts and Associate Analysts) and their administrative support to arrange for company meetings, including both internal and external meetings.
- Work directly with administrative support team to ensure that company meetings are recorded in RMS (including company information, host information, location, date, time and meal).
- Work directly with investment staff to plan and coordinate large investor trips (e.g., sector themed trips and/or industry-focused company field trips), including scheduling company meetings, confirming attendees and travel logistics.
- Oversee on-site management of events where necessary.
- Produce & distribute periodic and ad hoc reports to summarize company meeting activities for the firm and reporting on internal service level agreements.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of work experience in the financial services industry
- Project management experience in a business environment
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, leadership skills
- Self-directed and able to perform assignments independently; demonstrates pro-active approach and is flexible with change
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Demonstrate ability to proactively solve problems
- Savvy to analyze and identify critical issues
- Ability to flex to multiple work styles
- Ability to handle highly sensitive information with discretion