Head of Institutional Sales
Purpose of Role
- Manage the business development across the UK and EMEA with a view to growing the companies presence in these regions.
- Build and Maintain direct relationships with key Top Tier institutions eg. pension schemes, insurance companies and family offices
- Generate inflows for the business across multiple products and clients.
- Work closely very closely with consultant relations - preparing fund managers, building the consultant network, and developing product partnerships.
- Help develop, manage and run a successful institutional sales team.
- Deep experience and understanding of Institutional asset management across a broad range of products.
- Proven track record for increasing inflows
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Existing relationship building skills
- Been in Head of institutional sales Role previously with a proven track record of success.
- Investment Qualification desirable - IMC/ CFA or similar
- Understanding of the legislative and regulatory environment
- Excellent Investment, Market & Product knowledge
- Previous experience in Asset Management with the ability to promote financial products and services to external clients
- Relationship building and networking skills
- Strong team player who is able to work collaboratively
- Excellent manager of people