Executive Director, Merger & Acquisitions
Executive Director plays a central role in project delivery and business development work, and often acting as the day to day point of contact with clients and transaction counter parties. Our client offers comprehensive and holistic advice to clients and expects candidates of the highest caliber to join.
· management and execution of transactions
· Performing detailed sector and company search
· Financial and capital modeling, presentation developing and memo drafting related to marketing and execution
· Client relationship follow up and coordination
· Experiences in cross-border M&A on both buy-side and sell-side
· Strong communication and coordination skills
· Sound quantitative and analytical skills
· Good knowledge of China domestic market
· Strong leadership and can-do spirit
- at least 10 years' relevant work experiences in M&A
- Professional accounting qualification and experiences. CPA /CFA would be a plus.
- Leading International or Chinese university degree
- Excellent MS office skills
- a great communicator, whether presenting to clients or senior executives
- able to develop creative solutions to meet client needs and identify cross-product opportunities
- fluent in both Chinese and English
Profile Search & Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.