Operation Manager - PE Fund (Ref OM/PE/ALI060917)
- Maintain database of fund investments and the underlying investment schedules of portfolio companies.
- Support fund investment decision making by preparing periodic investor's reports and consolidate financial performance of subsidiaries.
- Provide timely responses to investor specific data requests. Coordinate amongst internal teams to identify proper information.
- Facilitating filing and management of all relevant documents for the fund and portfolio companies to ensure all records are maintained in good order and compliant with regulated requirements.
- Work with Director to monitor an efficient operations process; Coordinate with external parties, including but not limited to client services, auditors, tax advisor, legal advisor and fund administrator.
- Take up ad hoc assignments where required.
- A university degree in business, finance, accounting or equivalent experience with a professional qualification (i.e. CFA, CPA) is highly preferable.
- Previous legal, operation, accounting, or investor relation background for fund investment. Minimum 5 years related experience gained with a reputable buy-side banking platform, private equity, venture capital, fund administrator or direct investment with active presence globally.
- A good team player, proactive, committed, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to deal with front business and senior management
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Angela LI, angelal@ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1320 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy