ICG (CB) - Relationship Manager (Banker)
- Primary Location: Singapore
- Education: None
- Job Function: Relationship Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 17060605
As a Relationship Manager within the Corporate Bank Singapore team, you will be responsible for delivering Citi's global network and product franchise to Top-Tier Local Corporations in Singapore. As part of the coverage team, you will work closely with and support Senior Bankers to manage a portfolio of existing clients and support the growth of the business through effective client management, cross selling and transaction execution, with emphasis on Cash Management, Trade Finance & Services, Treasury products, Fixed Income, Loan Syndications, Debt Capital Markets and Structured Finance.
Specifically, you will be responsible for maintaining our existing business relationships, supporting Senior Bankers to implement client and product strategies to grow our share of wallet, and contribute effectively to the profitability of our business while achieving a high level of client satisfaction and internal compliance standards. From a credit perspective, you will be responsible for preparing and maintaining detailed financial, industry and company analyses to support the full spectrum of credit processes across credit origination, approval, review and monitoring.
- A recognized university degree with at least 4-5 years of Corporate Banking or Corporate Finance experience.
- Banking, Accounting & Finance degree and CFA will be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of TTS/treasury/capital market products
- Candidates with working experience in managing customer relationships will have an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be a self-starter with drive and initiative and eagerness to learn
- Excellent team skills and the ability to work effectively with all levels