• Retrieve and analyse information from databases and external data sources e.g. Bloomberg, CEIC, Evaluator.
• Help track and analyze sector and company news
• Support the lead analyst in the preparation of market reports and presentation materials in PowerPoint.
• Help with information requests
• Following Company result announcements, this person will be responsible for updating models/ records for companies under the team's coverage.
• Travel overseas for company visits and conduct independent company analysis
• Bachelor degree or above, preferably in Finance and/ or Accounting
• Minimum 1 - 2 years relevant experience
• Minimum CFA level 1
• CPA qualification a big advantage
• Strong research, analytical skills and an understanding of financial modelling required
• Able to work independently or as part of a team as required
• Able to handle a high-pressure environment while multi-tasking and completing tasks in a timely manner as required
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Fluency in English is a must. Fluency in at least one Asian language preferred but not required.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication and management skills
• High level of commercial acumen
If you are seeking a dynamic environment in which to build your career in equity broking and the investment industry please send applications to mailto:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
CLSA is an Asia's leading capital markets and investment group, connecting global investors to insights, liquidity and capital to drive their investment strategies.
Award-winning research, an extensive Asia footprint, direct links to China and highly experienced finance professionals differentiate our innovative products and services in asset management, alternative investment, corporate finance, capital markets, securities and wealth management.
As the international platform of CITIC Securities, China's largest investment bank, CLSA is uniquely positioned to facilitate cross border capital flows and bridge China to the world and the world to China.
Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CLSA operates from 20 cities across Asia, Australia, the Americas and Europe.
For further information, please visit www.clsa.com.