Investment Banking Professional
Archstone Capital is in search of experienced investment banking professionals with a special expertise in financial services. Our firm works with some of the most sophisticated investors in the world, analyzing key policy issues across the healthcare, energy and financial services sectors, as well as special situations. We develop innovative M&A ideas from our analysis of regulatory trends, and our experience provides unique insights for financial services companies that are looking for analyses of regulatory issues. The ideal candidate will have exceptional analytical skills and experience in both developing relationships with companies and managing a variety of financial transactions.
Candidates will be highly qualified professionals with 3-6 years of investment analyst experience and an established background in financial services. Archstone is an intense but rewarding environment in which analysts will be asked to take on a significant amount of responsibility.
Candidates will also possess the following attributes:
- FIG deal experience in both equity and debt
- Experience in IB business development
- Strong client servicing and interpersonal skills
- An affinity for communicating clearly in both written and oral form
- Judgment to discern good equity investment ideas from bad
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently
- Passion for combining policy and politics with investing
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree – High academic achievement
- MBA, CFA and relevant FINRA exams desirable, but not required
- Must be U.S. citizen or permanent resident
Archstone Capital, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on gender, race or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, or national origin.
Archstone Capital, LLC is a FINRA licensed broker-dealer.