Vice President, Strategic Accounts Management
The position will have responsibilities related to the development and support of our client’s strategic account management. The primary objective is to drive sales of products and services and provide relationship management related to a number of accounts.
The individual will advance and support the positioning of our client's products. Additionally, this individual will be directly responsible for the positioning and profile of these products on mutual fund recommended lists related to those accounts that are covered by this individual.
The Vice President, Strategic Accounts Management will:
- Develop and implement an action plan for strategic accounts detailing account penetration and retention strategy.
- Management of existing book of strategic accounts with an emphasis on asset retention, grow existing assets and cross-sell opportunities.
- Develop strong relationships within marketplace.
- Find new opportunities with existing and new platforms within the area of responsibilities.
- Develop and implement a business plan for effective prospecting with the assistance of the head of Strategic Accounts Management.
- Deliver effective investment review and board meetings.
- Delivery of technical investment content to various audiences.
- Skillfully satisfy the clients’ dependence on relationship manager and other provided services.
- Collaborate with and support our retail partners to remove barriers to sale.
- Be pro-active to find new trends and determining the products that we should be promoting.
- Negotiate contracts, fees and agreements
- Capacity for provision of competitively superior relationship management services to clients.
- Develop and foster our client's profile with local associations, with an aim of securing speaking opportunities.
- Represent our client at industry events where appropriate.