Analyst - Income & Growth
Role and responsiblities:
- Produce recommendations for team using established process and seek out new ways to identify investment opportunities.
- Function well within the team and communicate ideas thoroughly.
- Gather and assemble information to analyze companies using both subjective and quantitative tools.
- Utilize both internal and external research sources. Expertise in accounting and financial statement analysis.
- Daily monitoring and review of research news flow.
- Maintain and enhance network of relationships with brokers, analysts and other portfolio managers in the industry.
- Participate in the skill development programs, both internal and external.
- Minimum of 2 years financial or investment research experience
- MS Word, Excel, Bloomberg, FactSet, Thompson One
- Investment software applications
- High degree of motivation and initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capacity to work wll in a team environment
MBA or CFA
Allianz Global Investors is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to an individual's race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin or disability. Allianz Global Investors hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.