Guided Solutions Program Management, Specialist I
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work. A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
The Investment Advisory department is responsible for developing and delivering a world-class advisory platform that integrates firm advice and guidance and helps drive an ideal client experience.
The Guided Solutions Program Management team is responsible for the day-to-day management of our client-directed fee-based programs. The program management function includes providing deep advisory subject matter expertise to key stakeholders in the home office and our branch teams in order to meet the needs of our clients.
* Bachelors degree required.
* Series 7 and 66 required within 6 months of hire.
* 1-2 years financial services experience preferred.
* Technical aptitude and analytical skills
* The ability to work independently and exercise seasoned judgment and critical thinking skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and query tools (Hyperion)
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Builds relationships and collaborate effectively with others across the division and firm
* Excellent project management and organizational skills
* Progress toward additional financial licenses/certifications are a plus (CFA, CFP, CIMA, etc.)