Senior Investment Officer - VP
Deutsche Bank Wealth Management
With EUR 337 billion of asset under management (as of December 31, 2015), Deutsche Bank Wealth Management is one of the world's leading global wealth managers.
Deutsche Bank Wealth Management offers high net worth clients a broad range of traditional and alternative investment solutions, providing a holistic service for all aspects of Wealth Management.
As a trusted partner of high net worth individuals and entrepreneurs, family offices and foundations, Deutsche Bank Wealth Management creates lasting value for clients. Leveraging its global network and expertise from across Deutsche Bank, it provides capital markets expertise and international solutions tailored to the individual needs of clients. These include wealth planning over generations and international borders, asset management with individual risk management, loans and deposits as well as the development of bespoke solutions for individuals or selected institutions in close collaboration with experts in Investment Banking and Asset Management.
Deutsche Bank Wealth Management is part of Deutsche Bank's Private, Wealth & Commercial Clients division and combines financial strength and stability with trustworthy partnership and forward-thinking in order to create lasting value for clients.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Monitoring and forecasting foreign economic performance as well as research and analyze economic issues, interpret market trends
- Analyzing and interpreting complicated numerical and financial information while using mathematical models and statistical techniques
- Undertaking relevant research and writing reports
- Prepare reports, tables, and charts that present research results
- Providing economic advice and recommendations to Wealth Management Clients globally
- Compilation of our House View publications and writing articles for publication
- Represent CIO WM in respective Committees
- Present House View to WM Clients
All the above responsibilities are shared with the Global CIO Office team. They require a close cooperation with strategist teams, portfolio management and financial writers, but as well with the Discretionary Portfolio Management.
Skills and qualification:
You will have:
- Master´s degree in Economics or Finance; MBA,CFA or PhD a plus
- Minimum 10 years in the financial services industry
- Fluent English and Mandarin, other languages a plus
- Excellent knowledge of capital markets and respective work experience
- Good understanding of financial products and portfolio management
- Work experience in CIO Offices or as financial analyst, portfolio manager or consultant
- Practitioner with a pragmatic and problem solving approach, all-rounder qualities beneficial
- Independent and accurate personality with a team approach
- Systematic and conceptual skills required
- Able to work under pressure, proactive
- Excellent communication skills, particularly writing skills.
- Flair for advisory type of activities; able to produce high quality content on financial topics, capable to represent the CIO Office in front of internal and external clients
You will be:
- Able to identify and interpret stakeholders' needs and requirements.
- A team player and be able to work in virtual teams and matrix organizations.
- Able to commit and prioritize work duties and tasks.
- Able to work in fast paced environment.
- Able to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members.
- An avid reader of financial periodicals such as WSJ, FT, The Economist etc. to complement internal research.
- Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, and Word
Deutsche Bank offers a challenging and rewarding career where your contribution is valued and rewarded. We have an inclusive and friendly working environment coupled with excellent facilities and benefits.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.