On a day to day basis you will be required to:
* Be responsible for the delivery of high-quality written investment content - regular reports and a variety of ad-hoc materials where appropriate, including performance notes, thematic pieces and presentations for a diverse client base
* Generate additional content for a wide range of stakeholders, including sales queries/client queries, press requests and marketing materials
* Develop solid working relationships with our investment teams, working closely with the investment specialists in particular to gain investment insight to be used in day-to-day work
* Develop and demonstrate in-depth knowledge of allocated funds and the markets in which they invest, becoming experts in the communication of those funds
* Be a key point of contact for the wider business in relation to allocated funds, as well as protecting the integrity of investment messaging
* Understand and adapt to client requirements
What we are looking for
You must be a dynamic person with strong interpersonal skills plus the ability to establish credibility and build good relationships with investment specialists and distribution channels. You will be an excellent writer that is able to clearly articulate complex investment themes and also have an understanding of the fund management industry and client demands.
Having strong communication skills is essential for this role along with the ability to establish credibility and build good relationships with investment specialist and distribution channels.
It is important for you to have solid investment knowledge (preferably IMC or studying for CFA) together with an understanding of the fund management industry and client demands. You must have very good organisation skills with the ability to meet various deadlines and priorities from different sources ensuring timeless delivery. As well as good listening skills, you must be flexible, adaptable and proactive in nature with the ability to anticipate future requirements and generate ideas.
M&G is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple - to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.