Market Risk Analyst
Our Client is one of the largest asset managers in the world and provides auxiliary services to their hedge fund clients. This is a client facing role where an understanding of the risk process is key. Knowledge of what dynamics alter the investment landscape in terms of risk profile are especially important.
- Strong analytical knowledge on various product types inclusive off Derivatives, Fixed Income & OTC.
- Strong understanding on risk techniques and valuation methods:
- Value At Risk -V.A.R
- Stress Testing
- Plays key role in development and maintenance of risk management, analytics and reporting services.
- Assist on specifying new functionality for further operational improvements/efficiencies.
- Reconcile risk analytics vs accounting and independent data. Investigate further where necessary.
- Provide support & address client inquiries; demonstrate firm understanding of the product to end users.
- Assist in the on-boarding of new business wins.
- Sound I.T. knowledge, including knowledge of the software development life cycle, and basic database knowledge.
- Experience in managing small groups.
- Degree in Finance/Economics or related field.
- FRM or CFA qualification an advantage.
- Strong experience in Financial Risk Services/Investments.
- Strong understanding of financial markets and risk management techniques.
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills.
- Highly motivated, multi-task capable and willingness to learn and develop within role.
- Proven work experience with SQL query and Advanced Excel.
- Bloomberg and/or Reuters knowledge
Salary: €50,000 - 80,000 DOE
Interested applicants should contact Michael Costello for a confidential discussion on 01 6610444 or email mcostello(@)lincoln.ie