Tax, Finance, Wealth Management
MRA Associates, a dynamic, comprehensive investment and wealth management firm, is seeking students committed to servicing the unique needs of high net worth individuals and their families. We are one of Phoenix Business Journal’s top ranked independent investment advisers and one of CareerBuilder’s Top Companies to Work For in Arizona. Our team approach focuses on providing excellent client service in a well reputed, fast paced environment. Our small but quickly growing firm boasts a fantastic workplace culture, encourages innovation, and wants motivated students to come join our team!
To apply: Interested candidates should submit a resume and thoughtful cover letter. Address the email to Brenda Bernardi, Director of Business Operations, at email@example.com.
Paid internship with small company (40 employees). Hands-on learning starts day one in this fast paced environment. Obtaining course credit may also be possible, depending on the student’s program approval. Hours will be flexible based on school schedule. Term of internship is variable, averaging around 10 weeks with the potential for extensions. Apply today, we are hiring YEAR ROUND!
Duties and Responsibilities:
Internship will provide exposure to the inner-workings of a wealth management firm. Responsibilities include all aspects of a wealth management firm, including tax planning and compliance, assisting with client service, meeting preparation, software conversion projects, and administrative tasks.
- Assist on special projects (internal projects/client specific)
- Help team prepare for client meetings
- Attend client meetings in a support role
- Interact with CEO and partners
- Participate in tax preparation/ tax compliance/ cash flow planning/ estate planning/ balance sheet planning/ operational business planning
- Accept and apply coaching and feedback
- Support the client services and administrative teams as needed/requested
- All School of Business Undergraduate Majors
- Junior or Senior in college
- Passionate about helping others and wanting to work with clients on a personal level
- High-level Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to multitask with proven ability to plan and achieve results
- Demonstrate highest personal ethics and integrity
- Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality of information
- Acceptable result on background and drug test
- Team player, collaborative, able to work with and through others
- Desire and ability to work in a small company environment