Data Modeller / Data Analyst
The project is a consolidation effort of the existing data points within the firm including Market Data, Reference Data, Trade Data and Pre-Trade Data. The system will provide a service for the front and middle office and is a key project for the bank for 2017/2018.
From a technical perspective, the group are forward thinking and keen to utilize some of the best products available in the market this includes Scala, Groovy, ElasticSearch, HDFS, Redis, Hadoop, Apache Kafka, Apache Nifi, Apache Avro as well as being hosted on the cloud - Azure.
I am looking for an excellent Data Analyst/Data Modeler to work in the team, you will be responsible for mapping and standardizing the data making it available for the consumers and users of the data within the firm. As this is a Greenfield project, I am looking for people who has experience in this field and have built pub/sub systems of this magnitude before!
· FpML or FIX
· Database Schemas
· Data Modelling tools - Sybase PowerDesigner or Erwin
· Apache Nifi, Elasticsearch, HDFS, Redis
· Messaging (Solace/Kafka)
· Capital Markets experience and financial products
Essential Other skills
· A recognized under-graduate degree in business, mathematics, computer science or a related discipline.
· A recognized post-graduate or masters degree in business, computer science, finance, mathematics, CFA and/or FRM would be an asset.
For more information about this opportunity. Please contact Lidia Gennaro on 647 694 0190 or email your updated resume to email@example.com
Key Words: Data modelling, Data Management, ETL, Power Designer, Erwin, Excel, FpML, FIX, Reference Data, Trade Data, Post-Trade Data, Market Data