Fund Research Analyst (Fixed Income and Alternatives)
- Reports to the Head of Fixed Income and Alternatives.
- Research, source and monitor funds. The main focus will be on long only fixed income funds, but there will be coverage of alternative investments too.
- Both quantitative and qualitative research and due diligence.
- Writing up of detailed manager meeting reports.
- Must have some experience of researching fixed income funds.
- Strong / relevant academic qualifications. Completed or some way through the CFA would be preferable.