Investment Analyst - Equities
Our client, a global & well-established Asset & Fund Management firm, is looking to add a senior Investment Analyst to their team within their Equities business.
- Be knowledgeable on a wide range of Asian companies
- Analyze financial data and public records of Asian companies
- Use the analysis to predict the company's future picture especially financial picture and to determine the value of the company's stock
- Make recommendations about BUY or SELL for specific stocks
- Have good verbal and written communication skills that are needed when writing research reports on companies.
- The analyst will present the reports in specified formats and styles provided by the company.
- Time-sensitive deadlines will need to be followed
- Collaborate with other team members and share information and insights
- Maintain a large list of independent sources/contacts for information
- Respond to breaking news on companies/stocks in Asia and the subsequent impact on stock prices.
- Minimum 8 years' experience
- Bachelor's Degree accompanied by CFA or MBA
- Highly-developed problem solving, decision making and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- A strong innate curiosity about companies, industries and economies and a passion for investing in the same, combined with an already extensive general knowledge base and a desire for life-long learning.
- An energetic, self-directed, self-motivated personality with an independent and engaging forward-thinking mind.
- A truly professional character, upholding the highest ethical standards.
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to email@example.com quoting reference number CY/ASTO-333366/IA
Reg No. R1329079
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence no. 16S8112