Associate, Debt Capital Markets
- Work under the management team's supervision, performing all various DCM activities from pitching support to deal execution
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare pitch books, RFPs and provide support in deal origination;
- Provide full deal execution function;
- Conduct the Due Diligence and Credit Analysis;
- Execute bond public offerings and private issuance;
- Structure and price the bond transactions;
- Arrange and coordinate the road show;
- Develop and strengthen DCM dialogues the clients and market to seek potential Capital Markets opportunities;
- Conduct Regulations Updates, Pitch books and Industry Analysis;
- Coordinate with external and internal parties for closing process of successful transactions;
- Work and coordinate with syndicate and sales;
- Coach and mentor analysts/associates.
- Degree holder in Business, Finance or related discipline(s);
- MBA and/or CFA will be advantageous;
- At least 3 years' DCM deal execution experience;
- Candidates with fewer years of experiences could be considered based on deal list.
- Attained related SFC regulatory criteria for carrying out capital markets activities;
- Strong knowledge of credit analysis and Asian credit markets;
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills with a proven track records;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).