Imagine Implementation Consultant & Risk Analyst
Job Description: Imagine Implementation Consultant & Risk Analyst
The Imagine Implementation Consultant & Risk Analyst will plays a critical role in the implementation/expansion of the Imagine Software system. The Imagine system functions as a centralized portfolio management system for all internal and external Investment business lines within Lockheed Martin Investment Management Company. Similarly, the consultant will assist in the integration between Imagine and Barra One. Barra One functions as the Enterprise Risk Platform which conducts VAR Analysis, Scenario Analysis, Multi-Factor Analysis across of all business lines including Private Equity.
The role’s responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Oversight of Daily Load breaks from different custody/fund admin platforms into the Imagine System.
• Performance/Review of Daily Data Reconciliation of data feeds in Imagine.
• Assisting in the research and cleanup of out of sync data positions and P&L (DTD, MTD, YTD) between Imagine and the source systems.
• Modification and update of Transactions within Imagine as needed, data corrections due to data load errors, or expired positions, etc.
• Creation/Maintenance of Dashboard Reporting views of different cuts of data stored in Imagine.
• Manage build out of Relative to Benchmark Reporting on the Imagine Dashboard Platform. This includes standard listed Benchmarks as well as Custom Benchmarks.
• Provide guidance and best practice advice on how to utilize Imagines Risk Features.
• Oversee and provide guidance on Barra One Integration between Imagine and Barra One.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 10-15 years or more of related professional experience.
- General experience with Risk Management Tools. A minimum of 5+ years of Imagine Implementation experience.
- Solid understanding of investment performance and risk analytics.
- Working knowledge of institutional investing in various asset classes including, equity, fixed-income, commodities, hedge funds, private equity, real estate, etc. and familiarity with derivatives.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated persistence to see projects through completion and the ability to work. Independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to develop solutions to problems of unusual complexity which require a high degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovations. Challenges are frequently unique and solutions may serve as precedent for future decisions.
- Ability to maintain professional relationship with internal/external personnel.
- Technology systems experience and familiarity with Barra One Enterprise Risk Management Platform.
- Experience with trade order management systems and/or portfolio management systems for Listed and OTC Derivatives (Trading Screen, Bloomberg AIM, Advent Geneva)
- Ambitious, self-starter with an attention to detail.
- Effective time management and communication skills with the ability to organize a workload with competing priorities.
- Attention to detail