Head of Balance Sheet Management
about the company
This leading insurance business has created a new function within Finance covering Balance Sheet Management. This is a senior and strategic role in an expanding and successful business, offering an excellent working environment.
about the job
Reporting to the CFO, you will be fully responsible for the balance sheet of the business.
- Manage Asset-Liability Management (ALM) and Return on Capital (ROC)
- Determine investment strategy to meet business objectives and determine Strategic Asset Allocation
- Manage the funding process to support new product launches
- Optimise capital position through asset / liability restructuring, hedging and reinsurance
- Partner with the business to develop strategies to protect capital position and earnings
skills and experience required
- At least 15 years of experience in Asset-Liability Management (ALM)
- Experience in any of the following fields: corporate treasury; asset allocation; portfolio management; hedging; financial reinsurance
- Professional qualification such as CFA, CPA, FRM etc.
- Working knowledge of Singapore accounting standards and capital requirements
- Knowledge of market risk
To apply online please use the 'apply' function. Alternatively, for any specific queries you may contact Ceri Burns at 6510 7405.