Research Associate Specialist, Eight Roads
- Perform due diligence for target company or industry, specific tasks include gather information from the open sources, research and talk to existing stakeholders of the target company and conduct background checks on the current management of the target company
- Collate quality information from databases (such as Bloomberg, Datastream and Factiva) and other appropriate sources. Help make the research process more efficient and robust
- Keep abreast of important trends and developments in the relevant sectors/geographies, knowledge for TMT and healthcare sectors preferred
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal clients and within the team
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Accounting Skills - Good knowledge of financial accounting
- Financial Skills - Good understanding of financial statements, ratios and valuation concepts
- Basic understanding of capital markets.
- Analytical / Problem solving skills, with a logical thought process - to sort, analyse and creatively interpret large amounts of qualitative and quantitative data.
- Good relationship management skill; strong communication and presentation skills.
- Should be able to communicate (read/speak/write) in English and Mandarin.
- A qualification of CFA Level 1 or equivalent is highly preferred
Values: Integrity, Innovation, Excellence, Customer Focus, Commitment, Enthusiasm, Teamwork, Respect