Equity Research Associate - Global Equities, Major Asset Management Firm
Our client is a global asset management firm based in London. They operate through a number of award winning funds, and have consistently outperformed markets and peers.
They are now looking to add an Equity Research Associate to their Global team, who will make investment recommendations to the Fund Managers.
The type of work you will do will include in-depth analysis of Industries, company specific analysis, financial modelling and projection, and valuation analysis. You will meet with the management of companies, write research notes and making buy or sell recommendations to the Portfolio Managers.
The successful candidate will have a background as follows:
- equity research analyst with a buy side firm
- equity research analyst with a sell side firm
- another research orientated professional
- perhaps with a credit background, or having trained on a graduate scheme
- CFA or similar professional
- real interest in investing and financial markets
The role is probably most suitable for a professional with 2 -3 years experience
If you like the look of this role please make sure that you cv makes specific reference to an interest in investing and any shares you have/ had in the past.