Commercial Analyst - Wealth
Australian Unity is a national health, wealth and living organisation with $1 billion in revenue, and provides services to more than 750,000 Australians. We are a mutual organisation with over 320,000 members and employ over 7000 people. Our purpose is to help people thrive.
Your work at Australian Unity will be focused on helping others to thrive, and so we seek to create a work environment that supports you to thrive in your career. Our offering is to provide products and services that provide personal and community value. We have more than 175 years of experience helping our customers to thrive. We operate with commercial principles and with a strong social purpose to create community value.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Commercial Analyst to join our Wealth team. The primary focus of this role will be to assist the Manager, Commercial Business, as well as the Head of Product and Strategy with all commercial and governance activities of the Investments team. This includes project managing the initiatives in the Investments team, and understanding and keeping track of key financial levers that will impact the profitability and outcomes of the business. Building and developing trusted working relationship across the various teams is essential to your success in this role. You will support the direction and lead from the Investments leadership team, and work in partnership with other supporting areas to efficiently and effectively implement plans and initiatives, track progress, seize opportunities and gain client and market intelligence.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have a Tertiary qualification, preferably related to Finance and Investment
- Minimum 2 years full time experience in a financial services or business environment, preferably with a focus on investments, analysis, accounting or similar discipline
- Have proven success in an analytical role
- Have broad knowledge of products administered by Financial Services industry
- Have sophisticated skills in analysis, building the story and capturing the attention of others in delivery of message
- Have the ability to interpret research and market data
- Have highly professional written and verbal communication skills
- Have a natural desire to seek continuous improvement and think innovatively
- Collaborative style, proactive and a bias for making things happen
Our products and services are designed to provide peace of mind and support for customers and members at important times in their lives. By catering for the whole person, not just their symptom or problem, we enable our members, their families and their communities to thrive.
We believe that as a member-based organisation we are in the best position to look after the needs of our members and those in the broader community.
Join us and thrive!
More jobs like this
- Bachelors Full Time CFA Charterholder Private Wealth Management Firm jobs in Accounting/Audit/Tax
- Bachelors Full Time CFA Charterholder Private Wealth Management Firm jobs in Banking
- Bachelors Full Time CFA Charterholder Private Wealth Management Firm jobs in Investment Advisor/Consultant
- Bachelors Full Time CFA Charterholder Private Wealth Management Firm jobs in Performance Analysis
- Bachelors Full Time CFA Charterholder Private Wealth Management Firm jobs in Portfolio Management: Equities