Senior Equity Analyst
South Texas Money Management, Ltd.
Attn: Teri Grubb, Chief Operating Officer
South Texas Money Management, Ltd. (“STMM”) is a registered investment adviser and was founded in late 2000 by Jeanie Wyatt, CFA. South Texas Money Management manages approximately $3 billion in assets under management (as of 3/31/2017) and offers investment advisory services to individuals, trusts, estates, employee benefits plans, and endowments. STMM has offices in San Antonio, Austin, Corpus Christi, Dallas and Houston to serve our clients.
Job Title: Senior Equity Analyst
Job Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Research and analyze financial statements, industry data and company fundamentals and communicate findings to the Director of Equity Research and Investment Committee
- Prepare written research reports and present company/industry research and investment recommendations
- Monitor news flow related to existing holdings and report pertinent information
- Provide analysis and support for a variety of investment related requests
- Responsibility for covering one or two sectors with the opportunity to change sector coverage over time.
- Minimal travel required
- CFA and/or MBA, preferred (or track)
- Between 5 and 10 years of experience analyzing investments preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability in Microsoft Office software, particularly Excel
- Experience with Factset and/or Bloomberg a plus