Credit Solutions Manager
- Work closely with Branch RM's to identify their credit hedging needs on credit insurance, structure credit insurance solutions to meet their needs, carry out approval processes, implement transaction executions, and handle post-binding administrations.
- Face credit insurance market (brokers, insurers) to solicit credit insurance liquidities, negotiate insurance terms, carry out insurance documentation processes, and handle post-binding administrations.
- Contribute to credit insurance initiatives such as developing credit insurance solutions to support branches in credit insurance regulatory challenging countries, portfolio credit insurance solutions, funded basis credit insurance, etc.
- Support Branch RM's other credit hedging needs when required such as credit default swaps, credit linked hedging schemes, loan sales / funded sub-participation, etc.
- Contribute to various initiatives by leading the initiative(s) assigned by the team Head.
- Contribute to the research and development of new credit hedging tools undertaken by the team.
- Act as the overall controller / producer of the internal control framework of the team, including reporting, monitoring, due diligence checking, etc. as directed by the team Head.
- Support other needs of the team assigned by the team Head.
- Minimum 8 years of work experience
- Good knowledge and work experience in credit insurance products
- Knowledge and experience in other credit hedging products may be considered
- Good knowledge in basic banking products
- Experience in credit portfolio management may have some advantage
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Good language skills in English. Additional language skills may have small advantage
- Flexibility in working beyond office hours if needed to meet task deadlines
- Flexibility in travelling as the job may require regional travelling occasionally
- Degree in either Business / Computer Science / Engineering / Mathematics / Economics / Finance
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Masters of Science (MS) or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) certification may have an advantage
- Good computer skills in Powerpoint, Excel, Word, etc.