Business Development Manager, QDII (VP), HK/Shanghai - Top-tier Asset Management
- Proactively develop new business opportunities with Institutional clients, pitch new investment ideas and products.
- Maintain and build strong and trusted relationship with exiting institutional investors in China by understanding their needs and goals, to serve as a trusted partner and advisor to the business.
- Liaise closely with the RFP team to lead project management of RFI, RFP, enhance the sales pitch processes
- Develop strong internal relationships with portfolio managers, product specialists and other teams globally to enhance delivery of our services to clients; continually seek process and service improvements.
- Regularly monitor portfolio performance and work with senior sales to defend at risk mandates.
- Degree holder with 5-7 years' experience in asset management industry
- Strong experience in sales and client facing role covering onshore China institutional clients and markets, either buy-side or sell-side
- Effective communication skills & Strong results-orientation
- Fluency in spoken and written Mandarin is a must
- CFA qualification preferred but not necessary
To apply, please kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org