Financial Advisor, 5 to 7 Years' Experience, Mexico City
We are working with a global leader in the energy sector--providing electricity, natural gas, and energy services worldwide--that is keen to further its expansion in Mexico's energy sector, an industry undergoing profound changes driven by recent reforms. Our client seeks an individual with several years' experience garnered in investment banking, PE or a financial advisory / accounting firm to join its investment team. Here's your chance to build a promising financial career with a company recognized worldwide in using innovation and creativity to meet the needs and challenges of energy for the future.
- Build complex financial models / financial analysis and supervise financial models / financial analyses prepared by junior team members
- Conduct analysis and valuation of new development projects and acquisitions
- Analyse financial (or financing related) risks and impact of proposed transactions on accounting, tax, etc.
- Play a key role in the structuring and execution of financing strategies for new projects
- Several years' experience in M&A and project finance at a leading investment bank, fund or financial / accounting advisory firm; experience in the energy sector is a plus
- Superior capabilities in financial modelling and up-to-date proficiency in excel (including writing basic Macros)
- Self-starter; ability to work with limited supervision and under pressure
- Degree in finance, economics or engineering, preferably with an advanced degree or a qualification such as CFA
- Must have bilingual fluency in Spanish and English
Recruiters Reference: 5888 /14G