We are a boutique firm with approximately $200M in assets, seeking a portfolio manager to construct risk-appropriate portfolios. The successful hire will provide research and guidance on portfolio construction for retirement and non-retirement assets, as well as general market insight. Applicants should have hands-on experience with portfolio management. A focus on retirement portfolios is ideal. Assets included in our portfolios are individual stocks, ETFs and mutual funds.
Skills and Competencies:
- Graduate degree focused on Finance, Economics, or Accounting.
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) designation.
- Well-developed analytical skills related to evaluating securities and portfolio construction.
- Well-versed with retirement accounts and investment strategies.
- Experience with analytical software and willingness to work with algorithmic software.
The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial approach to assignments, taking ownership of tasks, and focusing on long-term career development. While this person will be focused on portfolio analysis and creation, interpersonal skills are highly important.
The Portfolio Manager is responsible for:
- Client portfolio analysis
- Asset analysis
- Portfolio allocation optimization
- Creation of dynamic portfolios with specific goals
- Preparation of client presentations for annual account reviews
- Creation of reports for client use
- Client communication via weekly newsletters including economic updates
- Answering client questions with regard to portfolios
- Understanding individual clients’ investment policies & putting together solutions
- Engaging with clients
- Coordinate with assistant research analyst
More searches like this
- Equities Research: Buy Side Consulting Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Equities Research: Sell Side Consulting Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Fixed Income Research: Buy Side Consulting Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Fixed Income Research: Sell Side Consulting Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Performance Analysis Consulting Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters