General Manager Hong Kong - Exciting Expanding Consultancy Brand
- Establish office and brand in the HK and China Market
- Conduct extensive market research in HK and China market
- Bring in existing business relationships and initiate new relationships with new clients
- Identify key opportunities to develop business, IT, solution strategies for clients
- Build and lead IT Consulting team
- Ensure his/ her team deliver quality and timely system integration projects
The Successful Candidate
- 10 years' experience in a professional services or consultancy firm
- Proven relationships and a successful track record in winning and retaining business in HK and China - Essential.
- 3rd level degree from a top university
- MBA or a CFA a major advantage
- Proactive, strategic, goal orientated and dynamic mindset with the discipline to work individually
- Cantonese and either Japanese and or Mandarin
Please apply to the link below or call Paul Gallagher on 22810015 for a confidential conversation.