Managed Services Reporting Specialist
- Be the first point of contact during the Tokyo working hours for Managed Services(MS) clients in Japanese region to respond to any queries related to the MS deliverables
- Represent Managed Services Reporting team in engaging with local Japanese clients, both face-to-face as well as using electronic channels, to address their operational needs related to the Managed Services contracts
- Engage with the Managed Services Reporting team globally to communicate any issues/escalations and co-ordinate the resolution of the same
- Execute workflows to manage the client's portfolio holdings upload and instrument specific term-and-conditions data into MSCI's risk and portfolio analytics tools.
- Produce regular and ad-hoc risk reports plus troubleshoot and escalate any production issues with analytics tools and the underlying analytics.
- Manage any client issues end-to-end right from providing zero level support to escalating it to the right teams within MSCI for the quick closure of these issues
- Engage with other relevant MSCI teams like Solutions Management, Implementation Services and Consultants in the region to work on joint projects/tasks aimed at servicing client requirements - ad-hoc or contractual
- Conduct regular monthly calls with the client and act as a single point of contact for the client. Explain report content and risk analytics to the client; therefore, he or she must understand the main principles of risk management and be well versed in valuation theory of financial instruments, ranging from plain vanilla types to derivative products.
- Multi-lingual: Strong Japanese and English speaking skills. The candidate will have to engage with both local Japanese clients as well as the MSCI teams globally, based out of multiple locations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Good client facing skills.
- Excellent knowledge of major market risk measurements like VaR, duration, Greeks, stress testing etc.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in investment domain, preferable in a client facing role
- Experience in the investment sector in Japanese region with good knowledge of valuation of fixed income instruments and plain and complex derivatives instruments.
- Background in risk management, systems integration, and/or financial reporting will be preferred.
- Experience in risk/performance groups, or client facing quantitative financial service providers will be a plus.
- Strong Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Economics or similar subject.
- Post graduate qualification in Finance (M.Sc./M.B.A./P.G.D.M.)
- Certifications like CFA/FRM will be an added advantage