Working with Relationship Managers to produce quality Investment Proposals & Portfolio Reviews, you will prepare tailor-made Equity/ structured products solutions for end clients. You will conduct presentations to the marketing platform and will achieve revenue income and increase business volume to meet annual targets. You will provide research and stock ideas, and will be responsible for the assigned sector coverage in the global equities markets and will generate investment ideas. You will contribute to the overall investment strategy of the firm and will conduct fundamental stock research and macro analysis.
- Good financial degree. CFA preferred
- At least 5 - 8 years of relevant work experience, preferably in Private Banking
- Possess strong communication skills and able to interact with people from all spectrums
- Genuine and sincere in wanting to help others
- Strong team player and able to function independently
- Possess good VBA/ Excel skills
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Title or call +65 6549 7818 for more information.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.