SWIB is seeking an experience, senior-level trader to join its Multi-Asset Strategy Division. The traders is responsible for the purchase and sale of domestic and international equities, futures, options, and foreign currencies within the organization's trading strategies.
- Effectively execute domestic and international stock trades, including foreign currency, options, and futures
- Provide trade strategy guidance to portfolio managers for all asset classes traded
- Provide updates on changes in market conditions
- Develop a network of value-add trading relationships with SWIB's top research and trading firms
- Manage commissions to meet SWIB's research budget, Wisconsin Brokers, and Minority Brokers guidelines
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree required
- MBA and/or CFA preferred
- 7+ years of trading experience on the institutional buy-side or broker-dealer sell-side
- Bloomberg experience
- Experience trading foreign currency, options, and futures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to be adaptive and thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Superb work ethic, attention to detail, team orientation, and commitment to excellence
- Competitive base salary
- Meaningful, performance-based incentive compensation
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Educational and training opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Challenging work in a professional, team environment
The position requires U.S. work authorization and residency in, or willingness to relocate to, the Madison, Wisconsin area. SWIB is prepared to offer relocation assistance as needed.
Deadline to apply is September 10, 2017. Resumes will be accepted after that date if the position has not been filled.