Working in a team to manage portfolios of equity and fixed-income investments focus on Hong Kong / China markets.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Experience in managing portfolios focus on Hong Kong/China investment
- Solid experience on the side covering broad asset classes
- Skills in supporting sale team and client service of private fund
- Identify potential investment opportunities and work in investment team for portfolio updates and strategic planning of private fund
- Manage discretionary mandates and provide advisory services to clients.
- Be able to conduct investment analysis independently and responsible for asset allocation and stock pick
- Communicate strategies and market events with internal sales team and report periodically investment activities to the management and investors
- Liaise with external parties such as custodians, investment managers, and potential clients.
- Participate in the development of business and product strategies and the formulation of investment portfolios.
- Holder of SFC Type 4 and Type 9 licenses
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Business, Administration, Economics, Finance, Law, or other related discipline; CFA or other professional certification preferred
- Possess at least 5 years of relevant industry experience in managing equity portfolio, public-offering fund and Pre-IPO fund experience
- Well knowledge of financial products and Greater China markets
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; Proficiency fluent in Mandarin
- Prior knowledge of analytics using Bloomberg, Excel Marco, or other similar vendor systems would be an advantage
- Strong presentation and effective communication skills in Chinese; Preferably with experience in serving clients from Mainland China
- Strong analytical and problem solving technique with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and attentive to details