ACA/CFA Qualified for Equity Research Associates (Various sectors)
Berenberg, founded in 1590, is Germany's oldest private bank. With our headquarters in Hamburg, Germany, and offices throughout the world, we are active in the fields of asset management, investment advice for private and institutional clients, commercial banking and investment banking. The London office forms part of the investment banking business (capital markets division) and is made up of equity research analysts, sales and trading staff.
Berenberg has a leading and quality-orientated franchise with major European institutional clients. Our corporate culture is characterised by close ties to our clients, innovation and a commitment to forging lasting partnerships.
Equity Research Associate - Various Sectors, London
- Conducting research on a range of companies within your sector, attendance at company presentations, attendance of meetings with company management, researching company accounts/reports and other sources and drafting research notes
- Financial modelling and valuation
- Undertaking various support tasks associated with the research function, updating databases, reviewing and archiving research material
- Minimum 2.1 or equivalent at degree level from a top academic institution.
- 2- 3 years previous experience in an equity research team covering your own stocks or within a big four professional services firm
- Have a real passion for research
- ACA qualification or CFA Is a significant advantage
- Systematic and methodical way of thinking
- Analytical mind set. Enjoys deep dive fundamental research
- Excellent attention to detail
- Advanced It skills, including all standard Office applications
- Knowledge of company valuations and financial modelling
Have we sparked your interest? Then please apply online.
Berenberg · Human Resources · Emily Gill
EC2R 8HP United Kingdom