Senior Analyst, Credit Rating
- Work closely with the DCM team on debt investments to provide independent, objective assessments of the credit worthiness of targeted corporations;
- Understand the risks and opportunities of the market environments of the global market;
- Provide a prudent rating system to help determine the risk associated with investing in a specific company, investing instrument or market;
- Conduct pre-investment industry and market research;
- Analyze target firms' credit profile and wrote credit reports.
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related discipline(s);
- CFA will be advantageous;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in working at credit rating agency;
- Ability to pay great attention in detail;
- Good quantitative analysis skill and good coverage on various industries;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).