General Manager - Group Corporate Finance - Dubai
You'll be directly supporting the Head of Group Treasury and Corporate Finance and indirectly working with the Group Head CFO while managing your own direct reports and taking responsibility for corporate finance research, analysis, structuring, and government across the Group. This role entails extensive collaboration with external specialists and internal stakeholders, including but not limited to business units and Group Heads, where you will also be expected to consult and advise as necessary, providing excellent arguments backed by thorough research and expertise.
Your work will be in support of capital requirement analysis and capital allocation strategy, capital restructuring strategy, capital allocation and capital returns, transaction support for capital raising and M&A, and exposure management of the overseas group portfolio (namely equity, currency, political risks).
- Standardizing financial return requirements and cross-border capital structuring across 10 business sectors, 30 geographies, and over 200 entities
- Analyzing and structuring support for 10 acquisitions and 30-50 feasibility studies annually
- Structuring support for debt scoping of an estimated 10 business units annually
- Keeping an eagle eye on capital investment, funding, and return requirements through business plan and proposal analyses, regular reviews, and driving improvements in the standardization and quality of financial feasibility models and investment proposal documentation
- Acting as one of the Group's leading finance experts and providing advice and input as and when needed, including providing support to Group Investment Committee and Board investment decisions through clear analyses and recommendations
Who You Are:
- A chartered accountant, or in possession of a CFA, LLB, postgraduate tax qualification or similar
- 10-15 years of post-qualification experience in a broad range of finance topics, with a focus on capital structuring, M&A, leveraged finance and cross-border transactions
- High level financial and commercial acumen with sharp numeracy skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly in preparing research and analysis material, as well as strong and persuasive presentation skills
- Proactive, flexible, and adaptable
- Working knowledge of Bloomberg and SAP desired but not required