Franklin Resources, Inc. [NYSE:BEN], Franklin Templeton Investments is a leading global investment management organization due to the efforts of our greatest assets - our employees. We have over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world, servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. We believe in our corporate values of putting clients first, building relationships, achieving quality results, and working with integrity. Our people are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners.For more than 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people. We're currently looking for qualified candidate to join our team as:
This role could be either based in Hong Kong or Singapore
This role is highly interactive and requires close teamwork with internal clients (Sales, Client Services and Consultant Relations) and other business partners globally in order to meet critical timelines and provide accurate and timely information to potential clients. This role is also instrumental in developing and enhancing client and consultant relationships, through generating quality responses that positively impact next stage and win rates.
Response content development and delivery:
- Undertakes an initial review of all documents relating to assigned requests, identifies relevant requirements, and establishes where to access the required information.
- Discusses client requirements with business partners to identify responses that meet these requirements.
- Independently prepares first drafts of responses for review,
- Prioritizes own workload to adhere to the project timeline, highlighting any challenges or resource constraints in advance.
Review and approval:
- Reviews own work to ensure consistency with best practice guidelines and that draft responses meet external client requirements and accurately position the organization.
- Ensures all appropriate approval/review steps have been completed and documented for each submission with inputs from RFP/DDQ team seniors, product management team and the distribution team.
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with colleagues and business partners.
- Develops understanding of external clients and their requirements, our investment products, and distribution and product management priorities.
- Uses relationships and understanding to develop responses to new business/external client retention requests.
Database content management:
- Supports the update of existing content, distinguishing between opportunity-specific customization and generic content.
- Utilizes the feedback function to share details of updates.
Leads and/or participates in ongoing initiatives to support global business requirements, such as training, reporting, and tools or systems development and maintenance.
May actively propose / use automation tools, including supporting content refreshes and quality checks involving strategic vendors
Ideal candidates will have:
- Demonstrated asset management proposal experience, preferably in a global environment. Additional general financial services or asset management experience is highly desirable.
- At least 1 year working experience in the asset management industry.
- Understanding of institutional and retail asset management, plus good knowledge of financial markets globally.
- Broad product knowledge, across equity, fixed income, real estate and alternatives (or experience/education to develop this knowledge quickly).
- University degree or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- CFA or other professional financial qualification or equivalent knowledge would be advantageous.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, plus strong proofreading skills.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally at all levels of seniority and across multiple cultures.
- Flexible and adaptable, ability to adjust to changes in workflow and succeed in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail, across all aspects of data, language and grammar, and general layout and presentation.
- Excellent project management and organization skills, able to manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint, and experience of content database software.
- Team-player, tactful and diplomatic.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and genuine interest in learning.
- Collaborative, participative interpersonal style, able to work constructively with colleagues across the entire global team.
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Please apply via the below website with full resume.
Candidates are welcome to visit our web site to find out more about our company:
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.