Senior Manager- Operational Risk
Our client, an esteemed fast growing Regional Corporate Bank, is looking to hire a high caliber candidate to join as Senior Manager to strength the operational risk function.
- Manage and monitor the Hong Kong branch operational risk as directed by the Head of Risk Management under group ORM risk governance and framework.
- Independently co-ordinate the key risk control & self- assessment (KRCSA) exercise in co-operation with business partners/ key stakeholders (e.g. compliance, business units, IT)
- Keep track of both local and head office latest ORM regulatory requirements and identify any control gap together with action plans, particularly on rules/ guidelines related to cybersecurity risk management.
- Provide advice and guidance to key business partners on operational risk matters including incident reporting, action plans and risk self- assessment via operational risk system.
- Assis Head of Risk Management to identify any emerging operational risk and internal control weakness of the Branch using operational risk toolkits.
- Plan and coordinate BCP drills, facilitate the Business Impact analysis and review of business continuity plan.
- University graduated in Business Administration, Finance or relevant disciplines; professional qualification in CFA/ FRM and/ or other IT risk management professional qualifications will be an advantage.
- Minimum 10 years experience in banking with at least 5 years in operational risk management. Prior exposures to risk and control areas, middle office and/ or IT security will be an advantage.
- Strong control sense and able to identify operational risk exposures in banking business, new product/ services and assess the adequacy of mitigating controls independently.
- Knowledge or qualification in IT risk management and/ or Cybersecurity risk management will be a definite advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese