Equity Analyst, "A" Share
This role will be responsible for the analysis of "A" share stocks. The incumbent will provide investment recommendations to the Portfolio Managers both locally and worldwide.
This role works as a part of their regional research team in Asia Pacific (ex-Japan) and as such requires an ability to publish regular reports. The incumbent is responsible for communicating these ideas to Portfolio Managers.
To be considered for this critical role, you will need to demonstrate:
- MBA/CFA or relevant degree
- Around 3-5 years of relevant experience in the asset management/financial institutions industry
- Excellent financial analysis skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills and a highly motivated individual who is also a team player
- Fluent Mandarin as incumbent would have to interact with China key stakeholders
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.