Senior Institutional Consultant
Halite Partners is an independent, non-conflicted Registered Investment Advisor dedicated to helping institutions and families preserve and enhance their financial strength. Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, Halite was formed with the sole purpose of delivering an exceptional, customized investment experience.
Halite principals have over 35 years of experience in successfully managing institutional and family office assets. The team possesses a breadth of experience in all aspects of portfolio construction and risk management, and is nationally recognized for its thought leadership in implementing alternative investments in portfolios.
- Provide portfolio and relationship management services to large institutional clients with sophisticated portfolios and entity structures
- Manage client accounts in accordance with investment objectives, incorporating Halite’s proprietary investment approach, philosophy, and platform
- Deliver the Halite investment experience to clients, which includes providing actionable advice, market insights, and reporting on investment results
- Support the sales efforts of the business through the introduction and expansion of Halite’s services
- Depending on the situation, provide additional specialized advice to client
- Client Focus – Possess a complete understanding of the values and practices that align client needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions
- Effective Communication - Transmit, receive, and interpret ideas, information, and needs effectively through the application of optimal communication concepts, tools, and techniques
- Decision Making - Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions
- Investment Consulting – Successfully employ various techniques to design and implement investment strategies according to investment objectives and provide effective portfolio management to maximize investment returns
- Portfolio Management – Apply requisite knowledge and abilities to properly utilize the tools, techniques, and proper business practices associated with managing a client's securities investments
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Business, along with a professional designation (CFA, CIMA, or equivalent)
- Seven or more years of relevant industry experience