A leading financial services business are seeking a Investment Analyst to provide investment risk analysis and portfolio construction support within a growing insurance, pensions and Investment division.
The division provide Investment, Risk & Capital advice and support on their investment activity and portfolios.
The risk analyst will:
• support senior consultants in designing, developing and implementing investment and risk solutions and tools by developing risk frameworks, systems and models
• As an analyst you will undertake detailed and technical analysis of clients investment strategy and risk profile and performance.
• Work closely with portfolio managers in assisting portfolio construction solutions.
• Create client presentations including detail analysis and MI Reports, and help to explain technical content to clients and senior management.
• Deal with any ad hoc technical queries from both internal & external clients. Experience Required:
• Previous experience within a quantitative and analytical function within either Insurance, Investment or advisory business.
• Strong mathematical and quantitative skills.
•Good systems skills including Excell, Matlab & VBA.
•Studying towards CFA or Actuarial exams is preferable.