Investment Analyst - Greater China Small/Mid Caps Analyst
- Work independently and take initiative to screen and make investment recommendations to the CIO based on stock universe within HK/China Small/Mid-Caps
- Build strong industry and company connections to understand targetted companies from both a credit and equity perspective and have the knowledge to also screen private market deals
- Work closely with a small and dynamic investment team
- Degree holder in Finance or related disciplines. CFA charterholder preferred.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience from the buyside or sellside.
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in financial modeling and analysis; and strong understanding of corporate finance.
- Strong communications skills and capability in synthesizing and presenting investment recommendations and research findings both verbally and in writing.
- Self-motivated, diligent, efficient team player who is able to multi-task, prioritize and willing to learn.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English & Chinese (including Mandarin), additional language preferred