Relationship Manager- Private Banking
- The role of the Private Banking Relationship Manager (RM) is to understand client requirement, ensure superior service and provide regular updates to the client on financial markets developments and on clients' portfolios.
- Acquire High Net-worth Clients & mine existing relationships.
- Provide appropriate investment advise to the clients based on their needs and risk profile in conjunction with the house views on various products and asset classes.
- Conducting financial need mapping of clients to analyze key parameters including risk profile, asset allocation, investment horizon and liquidity needs
- Construction of customized portfolio proposals for clients through allocation of client funds into products across debt, equity and other asset classes.
- Active review and re balancing of client's AUM through timely buy/sell/hold calls triggered by clients' preferred or recommended allocation.
- Responsible for striving towards the AUM Growth & Revenue generation from the relationships with ICICI Private Banking - Singapore
- Responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance as laid down by relevant teams/authorities at all times.
- To have a keen understanding and full awareness of, and adherence to, in-country regulatory framework, rules of engagement in the sales and marketing of investment.
- Candidate should have 5+ years of experience
- Customer Relationship Management skills
- Knowledge of Financial Market's & Products (eg, bonds, equities, FX, portfolio allocation), in the capacity as analyst, strategist, relationship management or investment consultants.
- Completion of required regulatory Exams (CACS Paper I & II etc.); CFA or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Keep abreast with the local regulations & requirements there-in
- Target oriented, Drive for Results (Finding solutions to problems despite constraints, setting priorities, setting high performance standards).
- Able to function efficiently under pressure.
- Interpersonal Effectiveness and Ability to Influence (Using data and logic to convince others, articulation with conviction, understanding the impact of one's behavior on others) especially the Relationship Manager and Clients and be able to leave a positive impact.
- Analytical Thinking (Evaluating pros and cons, Identifying key issues in complex problems/assignments)
Interested Candidates please send across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
MOM Registered Employment Agency: 08C5498
Employment Agency Personnel Registration No.: R1549415