Head of Institutional Sales (Asset Management)
- Reports to CEO directly
- Cultivate new business relationships and manage existing institutional clients, including sovereign wealth, pension funds, insurance companies, 3rd party mutual funds etc.
- Coordinate RFP process, supporting the preparation of RFP document, due diligence and terms negotiation
- Supervise junior staff on preparing sales pitch and marketing events
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- Minimum 10 years institutional sales experience in asset management or investment bank
- Strong knowledge in funds and investment products
- Proven experience and sales record
- Strong communication skills. Mandarin fluency is a must
- CFA qualification is preferred
Please email your full resume in MSWORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference J17737 in the subject field. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.