Credit Transaction Manager, Associate
· Manage the full range of credit, trading and transactional products for your assigned portfolio including dealing with amendments/waivers, decisioning payment excesses, problem solving, and facilitating and verifying data integrity in our systems.
· Taking a view on credit, identify deteriorating credit early and assess borrower risk. Escalate when required; recommend a course of action to LPM, Corporate Banking, Group Risk Management, GTCM and other partners as appropriate.
· Using judgment, in concert with your Delegated Authorities to manage daily excesses, over limit payments and ongoing relationships within the Bank.
· Establishing new and revised facilities, ensuring that submissions are appropriate and properly structured and that risks and mitigants are identified.
· Work closely in assigned industry/teams to maintain collaborative relationships with our partners, including Corporate Banking, Portfolio Management, Global Trading and Client Management.
· Ensure data integrity within CCMS, ascertaining CCMS properly captures the key terms and conditions of the Credit Agreement.
· Academic background with a master's level accreditation: usually an MBA, CSC, CFA, CA or other professional designation.
· Strong financial risk analysis and/or accounting skills.
· Excellent written and spoken communications abilities.
· Familiarity with the RBC Capital Markets credit process and loan agreements.
· Ability to strike a balance in putting “Client First” vs. ensuring that internal standards are maintained and deliverables are provided.
For applications or any queries regarding the role, email Aaron.Crowley@BruinFinancial.com